Motorola Pulse 2 SH005 Headphones launched in India, priced at just Rs. 799
Motorola has launched its latest over-the-ear headphone in India called Pulse 2 SH005. It is priced at Rs. 799 and is available online exclusively from Amazon.in. Users who buy Moto G4 Plus and Pulse 2 headphones will get Rs. 300 worth of Amazon.in gift card.
Motorola Pulse 2 features 36mm drivers to ensure optimum bass high sounds. It has dimensions of 180 x 60 x 179 and is ultra light weight and foldable for travel. It has inline microphone that allows hands free calling.
It also has dedicated buttons that allows users to play / pause / skip tracks. The headband is thin and pressure free. It has soft ear cushions which makes it comfortable for long hours of usage.
Pulse 2 Key Features
- 36 mm driver delivers big sound and great bass
- Ultra lightweight and foldable for travel
- In-line microphone for hands-free calling
- Dedicated buttons to play track, skip them or pause
- Dimensions of 180 x 60 x 170 mm and 100 grams weight