Moto India has teased that it will launch Moto M smartphone soon in India. Company took to social channels and revealed a blurry image of rear side of this smartphone.
Something different is coming your way. Stay tuned to know more.
The Moto M smartphone is the first device to feature MediaTek Helio P15 processor. It was launched earlier this month in China and featured decent specifications.
Moto M Specifications
- Dimensions: 151.35 x 75.35 x 7.85 mm / Weight: 163 Grams
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5-Inch Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor, Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB Built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, 1.12micon pixels
- 16MP rear camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 1.0micron pixels, PDAF, digital zoom, Panorama, dual LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 3050mAh battery with fast charging
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth V4.1, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio JUack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Gyro, e-Compass
The Moto M was released in china at price-tag of 1999 Yuan (US$ 294 / Rs. 19,850). We expect it to be priced at a similar range in India as well. The handset will come in Silver and Gold color options.