Moto M with 4G VoLTE, 5.5-Inch display launched in India
Motorola as expected, has officially launched its latest Moto M smartphone in India. It has fingerprint sensor embedded on back.
The smartphone is 7.85 mm thick and weighs 163 grams. It runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS and houses Hybrid Dual SIM slots. The handset also supports Dolby Atmos for optimum audio experience.
The Moto M Specs include 5.5-Inch 1080p AMOLED display and is powered by octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor. It comes in 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB built-in storage options.
The mobile features in 8MP selfie camera with wide angle lens coupled with 16MP snapper on the back with LED Flash. It has 3050 mAh battery with Turbo charging support.
- Dimensions: 151.35 x 75.35 x 7.85 mm / Weight: 163 Grams
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano + nano / microSD)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5-Inch Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P15 processor, Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, 1.12micon pixels
- 16MP rear camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 1.0micron pixels, PDAF, digital zoom, Panorama, dual LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 3050mAh battery with fast charging
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth V4.1, USB Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio JUack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Light, Gyro, e-Compass
The Moto M price starts at Rs. 15,999 for 3GB RAM / 32GB storage variant and Rs. 17,999 for 4GB RAM / 64GB model. It comes in Silver and Gold color options and will be available exclusively at Flipkart.
Some of the Moto M launch offers include Rs. 1000 discount on Citi Bank credit cards, Rs. 1000 discount on Moto Pulse 2 Headset an up to Rs. 2000 off on exchange.