Moto G5 Plus with 4G VoLTE, Snapdragon 625 launched in India
Moto G5 Plus smartphone just went official in India at an event in Delhi. It was unveiled at MWC 2017 last month.
The mobile has uni-body metal design with water repellent nano-coating. It has fingerprint sensor embedded on home button.
The handset is 9.7mm thick, weighs 155 grams and houses dual SIM slots. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the box.
The Moto G5 Plus specs include 5.2-Inch 1080p display and is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor. It has 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM with 16GB / 32GB storage options. It has dedicated MicroSD card slot for further expansion.
It is equipped with 5MP front and 12MP rear cameras with LED Flash. Inside is 3000 mAh battery with Turbo charging support.
Moto G5 Plus specifications
- Dimensions: 150.2 x 74 x 7.7 to 9.7 mm / Weight: 155 grams
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 5.2-Inch IPS LCD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 424ppi pixel density, 67.1% screen-to-body ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, supports multi-touch
- 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM (depending on variant)
- 16GB storage / 32GB storage (depending on variant), expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with Display Flash, OmniVision OV5695 sensor, F/2.2 Aperture
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX362 sensor, F/1.7 Aperture, Dual-Pixel Auto Focus, 4K video recording
- 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery with Turbo charging
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth v4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack, Front-Ported Loud speaker
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity Sensor, Compass
The Moto G5 Plus price starts at Rs. 14,999 for 3GB RAM / 16GB storage model. The 4GB RAM / 32GB Storage variant is priced slightly higher at Rs. 16,999. It comes in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold color options. You can buy Moto G5 Plus from Flipkart starting today midnight.