Moto G4 Play official launched in India for Rs. 8999
Lenovo has finally launched its latest Moto G4 Play smartphone in India. It is slightly under-powered when compared to Moto G4 or Moto G4 Plus.
The phone has a water-repellent design with nano coating. It packs in 5-Inch 720p display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage ROM and allows further expansion up to 128GB.
The Moto G4 Play has 8MP main camera on the back with LED Flash while a 5MP secondary camera sits on the front. It has 2800 mAh battery with fast charging capabilities.
It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE in India. The handset runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS out of the box. The smartphone will directly compete with the lights of Redmi 3S Prime and Holly 2 Plus.
- Dimensions: 144.4 x 72 x 9.9 mm / Weighs: 137 grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 5-Inch IPS LCD Display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, 66.3% screen-to-body ratio, multi-touch supported
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, F/2.2 Aperture
- 8MP rear camera, F/2.2 Aperture, LED Flash, Auto Focus, 4X Digital Zoom, Panorama, 1080p video recording
- 2800 mAh Li-Po battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.1 A2DP / LE, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
The Moto G4 Play is priced in India at Rs. 8,999. It comes in Black and White colors. You can buy Moto G4 Play exclusively from Amazon.in starting 10:00PM today.