Moto E3 Power 4G VoLTE smartphone with 3500 mAh battery launched in India
Lenovo’s budget smartphone, the Moto E3 Power, has been officially launched in India. It has 5-Inch 720p display and is powered by a quad-core processor.
The handset is 9.55 mm thick and comes with splas-proof nano coating. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage ROM and allows further expansion as well. The mobile runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and houses Dual SIM slots.
The Moto E3 Power specs include 5MP front and 8MP rear camera with LED Flash. It has 3500mAH battery and comes bundled with 10W rapid charger. It has quick charging capabilities and is said to give 5 hours of usage with 15 minutes of charging.
Moto E3 Power Specifications
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 71.6 x 9.55 mm / Weight: 153.5 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 5-Inch IPS Display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1GHz quad-core cortex-A53 MediaTek MT6735P processor, Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 3500 mAH non-removable battery with fast charging
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0 LE, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc
- Accelerometer, Proximity sensor
The Moto E3 Power is priced at Rs. 7999 and comes in White and Black colors. It will be available online exclusively at Flipkart from midnight.