Micromax Lap Tab Launched at CES 2014: Features 10.1-Inch Screen, Dual Boot Android 4.2.2 and Windows 8.1 OS
Indian Manufacturer Micromax forays into the Laptop Tablet Hybrid segment with the launch of Micromax Lap Tab. This dual Boot laptop Tablet was unveiled at CES 2014 Tech Fair.
Micromax Lap Tab is the first from the company to feature Dual-Boot Operating Systems. Not only that, Micromax Lap Tab is company’s first device to come with Intel Celeron based Processor Chipset. Along with the Tablet comes an attachable Keyboard / cover with built-in 230 mAh battery. Using the attachable keyboard, one can use the Tablet as a Laptop.
Considering the hardware of the device, we assume that Micromax Lap Tab would be mid-range device. Company has not disclosed any information regarding the Pricing of the device. The Lap Tab Hybrid will hit the stores by February end along with other Device Accessories.
Let’s take a look at key features of the device.
Key Features of Micromax Lap Tab
- 10.1-Inch IPS Display with 1280 x 800 pixel Resolution
- 1.46GHz Celeron N2805 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal Storage, Expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD Card Slot
- 2 Mega Pixels Front Camera
- 2Mega Pixels Rear Camera with Light Sensor
- 7400 mAh Battery
- Dual Boot OS – Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth V4.0, A-GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- External mobile wireless keyboard / cover with built-in 230 mAh Battery