Micromax has launched its latest smartphone in India called Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE.
The handset comes with 6-inch qHD display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Canvas Mega 2 Plus specs include 5MP front and 8MP rear snapper with LED Flash. It has 3000mAh battery and supports all the major connectivity options.
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 6-Inch IPS display, 960 x 540 pixels (qHD) resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB (eMMC) built-in storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Gravity, Proximity, Light Sensor
The Micromax Canvas Mega 2 Plus Q426+ is priced at Rs. 7,499. It comes in Black color option and will be available at offline stores. It will also be available online soon.