Micromax Bolt Supreme 3 Q303 budget phone with quad-core SoC, Android 6.0 OS available in India
If your are looking for an entry-level phone running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, Micromax Bolt Supreme 3 Q303 could interest you.
It has 4-inch display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It has 512MB RAM, 4GB storage ROM and is expandable up to 16GB using MicroSD Card. It has a VGA front and back camera.
The Bolt Supreme 3 Q303 specs include 1200 mAh battery with 11 hours talk time. It supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MicroUSB and 3.5mm audio jack as well.
Micromax Supreme 3 Q303 Specifications
- Dual Micro SIM slots
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- 4-inch AMOLED display, 640 x 480 pixels VGA resoution, Gorilla Glass 2 protection, multi-touch supported
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, expandable up to 16GB using MicroSD card
- VGA front
- VGA Rear camera with LED Flash
- 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery, up to 11 hours 2G talk time and up to 100 hours of standby
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
The Micromax Bolt Supreme 3 Q303 is priced at Rs. 3295 and is available online at Snapdeal. It comes in Black color option.