Micromax Bolt A066 entry level mobile phone listed Online
Micromax’s latest smartphone, the Bolt A066 is now official. This entry level device comes in Pristine White, Smokey Grey, Raging Red and Tranquil Green colors. The handset is already listed on company’s official website and is expected to go on sale soon.
Micromax Bolt A066 Features
The Bolt A066 sports dual SIM slots that supports only 2G networks. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and is backed by a 1300 mAh battery that gives up to 6 Hours of talk time.
The handset comes with a 3.5-Inch Display with with 480 x 320 Pixels resolution. Inside is a 1.3GHz Dual Core MediaTek MT6571 Processor, 512 MB RAM and 4GB of internal storage memory. There is a MicroSD card slot as well which allows further expansion up to 32GB.
This phone has a VGA camera on the front and a 2 Mega Pixel rear camera on the back with LED Flash. Apart from that, the handset also supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
Micromax Bolt A066 Specifications
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (2G+2G)
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 3.5-Inch IPS Display, 480 x 320 Pixels Resolution, 16.7M Color Depth
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6571 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB Built-in Storage, Expandable up to 32GB
- 0.3MP VGA Front / 2MP Rear camera with LED Flash
- 1300 mAh Battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack