Meizu has launched its latest Android phone in India called Meizu m3s. It has uni-body metal design and houses mTouch 2.1 fingerprint sensor embedded inside home button.
The phone packs in 5-inch 720p display and is powered by octa-core MediaTek 6570 processor. It comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage ROM. It allows further expansion as well.
The Meizu m3s specs include 5MP front and 13MP rear camera with LED flash. It’s hybrid dual sim slots support 4G LTE with VoLTE. The hardware is fueled by 3030 mAh in-built battery.
Meizu m3s Specifications
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 69.9 x 8.3 mm / Weight: 138 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Flyme OS 5.1
- mTouch 2.1 Fingerprint sensor (on home button)
- 5-Inch Full Lamination display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 2.5D glass protection, supports multi-touch
- Octa-Core (1.5GHz A53 x 4 + 1GHz A53 x 4) MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB LPDDR3 RAM (depending on variant)
- 16GB / 32GB eMMC 5.0 Storage (depending on variant), Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with 4P Lens, F/2.0 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera with 5P Lens, F/2.2 Aperture, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 3020 mAh built-in battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.0, GPS/GLONASS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Meizu M3s Price for 2GB RAM / 16GB storage variant is Rs. 7999 while the premium 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM model costs about Rs. 9299. The smartphone comes in Silver, Gold and Gray color options and will be available online exclusively at Snapdeal.
Meizu in a statement commented –
m3s generated quite a buzz among our target audience and since the dynamics of Indian market is similar to any other successful market in the world, it encouraged us to rollout this stunning device here as well. Undoubtedly, we at Meizu always tend to introduce our best in class products here on priority. We firmly believe the level of acceptability m3s would get from Indian consumer will bolster our future growth plans