Reliance Retail has launch its latest smartphone under Wind Series called the LYF Wind 2. It has 6-Inch 720p display, quad-core MediaTek processor and 2GB RAM inside.
The is just 8.5mm slim and sports unibody design. It has 16GB internal storage and Hybrid dual SIM slots (standard + micro / microSD). It has 2MP front and 8MP rear camera.
The phone houses 2850 mAh battery and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS.
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 81 x 8.5 mm / Weight: 223 grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (standard SIM + micro SIM / MicroSD card)
- 6-inch IPS LCD Display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, 5-point multi-touch
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735M processor, Mali-T720 MP1 GPU (600 Mhz)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage ROM, Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera, 4x digital zoom
- 8MP rear camera, LED flash, Auto Focus, 4x digital zoom, auto-scene detection, multi-angle view mode, smile shot, gesture capture, 720p video recording @ 30 fps
- 2840 mAh Li-Ion battery, Up to 9 hours 4G talk time, up to 6 hours HD video playback, up to 35 Hours of audio and up to 190 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, (bands 1/3/40), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Accelerometer, Light sensor, proximity sensor
- SAR Information: Head – 0.408W/Kg, Body – 0.669W/Kg
The LYF Wind 2 is priced at Rs. 8,299 and comes in gold color option. It can be bought from Reliance Digital and other retail outlets through out India.