Reliance Retail has launched its latest smartphone called LYF Water F1S (LS-5201) in India. It has Hybrid dual Nano SIM Slots and supports 4G VoLTE.
The smartphone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It is 7.7 mm thick, weighs 146 grams and is powered by 3000 mAh battery.
The LYF Water F1S Specs include 5.2-Inch IPS display with 1080p resolution and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor.
It has 3GB RAM, 32GB on-board storage ROM and allows further expansion as well. The handset is equipped with 5MP front and 16MP auto focus snapper on the back with LED Flash.
- Dimensions: 148 x 73.1 x 7.7 mm / Weight: 146 Grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slots (Nano + Nano / MicroSD)
- 5.2-Inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 423ppi pixel density, Corning Concore Glass 3, Screen mirroring, supports multit-ouch
- Octa-Core (1.8GHz x 4 +1.4GHz x 4) Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 processor, Adreno 510 (550MHz) GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, fixed focus, 8X digital zoom
- 16MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus, 8X Digital Zoom, Ubi Focus, LLV, LLP, EIS, Red Eye Reduction, Video HDR, 4K video recording
- 3000mAh Battery with fast charging, Talk time up to 11.5 hours (4G), up to 8 hours video playback, up to 21 hours Audio, up to 320 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1 LE, GPS, USB 2.0 Type-C, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, E-Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Hall Sensor
The LYF Water F1S (LYF F1S) is priced at Rs. 10,099 and comes in Black, Silver and Gold color options. Is is available at Ajio Website and comes with Rs. 500 JioMoney Cashback.