Reliance retail has launched its latest smartphone under ‘Water Series’ called the LYF Water 11.
It supports 4G LTE with VoLTE and allows HD voice calling. It has 5-inch 720 IPS multi-touch display and runs on Android 6.0 OS out of the box.
The LYF Water 11 specs include 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6735 processor coupled with 3gigs of RAM. It has 16GB expandable storage and is powered by 2100 mAh battery.
- Dimensions: 141 x 70 x 7.3 mm / Weight: 134.5 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Hybrid dual SIM slots (micro + nano / microSD)
- 5-Inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels reoslution, 294ppi pixel density, 5-point multi-touch, screen mirroring, no screen protection
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735A processor, ARM Mali-T720 MP2 GPU (600 MHz)
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB on board storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, 4x digital zoom
- 13MP rear camera, LED Flash, auto focus, 4x digital zoom, multi-angle video mode, face detection, auto scene detection, video snapshots, smile shots, gesture capture
- 2100 mAh Li-Po battery, up to 7 hours 4G talk time, up to 5 hours 720 video playback, up to 18 hours of audio, about 300 hours standby
- 4G LTE with VoLTE (cat4 speeds), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient-light sensor
- SAR Information: Head – 0.559W/Kg, Body – 1.263W/Kg
The LYF Water 11 is priced at Rs. 8199 in India and comes in Gold color option. It is already listed at company’s official website.