It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and includes anti-theft features and gesture control. The phone has leather like back that gives out a sense of luxury.
The LYF Water 10 specs include 5-Inch 720p display, 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek SoC and 3GB RAM. it has 16GB internal storage and allows further expansion up to 64GB using MicroSD card.
The smartphone is equipped with 5MP front and 13MP auto focus snapper on the back. Inside is 2300 mAh battery and supports all the major connectivity options.
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 72 x 8.5 mm / Weight: 142 Grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual Micro SIM slots (4G + 2G)
- 5-Inch IPS LCD display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, Dongxu Glass, Screen mirroring, 5-point multi-touch
- 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU (450MHz)
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage ROM, expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, 4X digital zoom
- 13MP rear camera, dual tone LED Flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama, 4x digital zoom, 1080p video @ 30 fps
- 2300 mAh Li-Po battery, Up to 7 hours 4G talk time, up to 3.5 hours HD video playback, up to 15 hours audio and about 150 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, BLuetooth V4.0, MicroUSBV 2.0, GPS, USB OTG, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Light Sensor, Proximity, E-Compass, G-Sensor, E-Compass
- Flip to mute, Auto Call, Three finger screenshot, three finger camera launch, two finger volume adjustment
The LYF Water 10 is priced at Rs. 8,699 and comes in Black color option.