Reliance Digital expands its LYF Wind series of phone with a new budget 4G phone called Flame 7S. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE (voice over LTE).
It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and packs in 4-Inch display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution. It has quad-core Spreadtrum processor with 1GB RAM. Inside is 8GB storage ROM and is expandable using MicroSD card.
The LYF Flame 7S specs include VGA front and 5MP fixed focus snapper on the back with LED flash. It has 1800 mAH battery that offers up to 6 hours of 4G talk time. All the major connectivity options are present as well.
- Dimensions: 125.6 x 63.8 x 11.55 mm / Weight: 127 grams
- Dual SIM Slots (Normal + Micro) (4G + 2G)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 4-Inch TN capacitive touch screen, 800 x 480 pixels resolution, 225ppi pixel density, Asahi Glass protection, Screen mirroring (only images)
- 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9830A processor, Mali-400 MP2 GPU (512MHz)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 0.3MP (VGA) front camera
- 5MP rear camera, LED flash, Fixed focus, 4X digital zoom, 720p video at 60fps
- 1800 mAh Li-Ion Battery, up to 6 hours 4G talk time, up to 4 hours HD video playback, up to 7 hours Audio and about 400 hours of standby
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetotoh V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
- Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity, Motion sensor and Gestures
- Audio Formats: MP3, M4A, AAC, 3GP, OGG, WAV, MID / Video Formats: 3GP, MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, F4V