Reliance Retail’s LYF Brand has launched a new 4G smartphone in India called LYF F8. It is just 9.3mm thick, weighs 138 grams and houses Dual SIM slots.
The LYF F8 Specs include 4.5-Inch FWVGA display with AGC glass protection. Under the hood is Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 SoC with Adreno 304 GPU.
It has 1GB RAM, 8GB storage ROM and allows further expansion as well. On the front side is 5MP selfie camera coupled with 8MP auto focus snapper on the back with LED flash and 720p video recording capabilities.
The Smartphone is equipped with 2000 mAh Li-Ion removable battery that offers up to 8 hours of 4G talk time. Most of the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MicroUSB, GPS etc are present as well.
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 66.2 x 9.3 mm / Weight: 138 Grams
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Dual Micro SIM slots (4G + 2G)
- 4.5-Inch IPS LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA resolution, AGC Glass protection, 218ppi pixel density
- 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor with Adreno 304 (400MHz) GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Built-in storage, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, 6X Digital Zoom
- 8MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus, 6X Digital Zoom, Red Eye reduction, Continuous AF, Video HDR, Smile Detection, Panorama, 720p video at 30 Fps
- 2000 mAh Li-Ion removable battery, UP to 8 hours 4G talk time, up to 5 hours hD video playback, Up to 28 hours Audio and about 160 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE (Bands 850 / 1800 / 2300 MHz), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotpsot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Proximity sensors
- Flip to mute, double tap to wake, Slide down to open camera, music control gestures, lock screen gestures