Reliance Retail’s LYF Brand has launched a new F Series phone called LYF F1 Plus. It supports 4G LTE with VoLTE (voice over LTE) via its Dual SIM slots.
The phone features 5.5-inch 1080p display and runs on Android 6.1 Marshmallow OS. It is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor coupled with 3GB RAM.
The LYF F1 Plus specs include 32GB built-in storage and allows further expansion up to 128GB. It has 8MP front and 16MP rear camera with LED flash.
The phone weighs about 152 grams and includes 3200 mAh battery. All the major connectivity options are supported as well.
LYF F1 Plus Specifications
- Dual SIM slots (Micro SIM + Nano SIM)
- Android 6.1 Marshmallow OS
- 5.5-inch AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, Gorilla Glass 4 protection, supports multi-touch as well
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos processor
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage memory, expandable up to 128GB using dedicated Memory card slot
- 8MP front camera
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 3200 mAh Li-Ion non removable battery, Up to 11 hours talk time, up to 150 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB v2.0, GPS, FM radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc
The LYF F1 Plus is priced at Rs. 13,098 and is available online at Snapdeal. It comes in black color option.