LYF has unveiled its latest smartphone online called LYF C451. It is a budget 4G VoLTE smartphone with 4.5-inch FWVGA display.
It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and is powered by Snapdragon 210 SoC. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The LYF C451 specs also include 2800 mAh Li-Ion battery. It is equipped with 2MP selfie camera and 5MP auto focus shooter at the back. Most of connectivity options are also supported.
- Dimensions: 139 x 66.5 x 9.8 mm / Weight: 165 grams
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Dual Micro SIM slots (4G + 2G)
- 4.5-inch IPS LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels FWVGA resolution, 218ppi pixel density, 2D Asahi Glass protection
- 1.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 processor with Adreno 304 GPU (400MHz)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Internal storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera
- 5MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus, Touch Focus, 6X digital zoom, 720p video recording @ 30fps
- 2800 mAh Li-Ion battery, talk time up to 12.5 Hours (4G), Video playback up to 6 hours, Audio playback up to 45 hours, Standby time up to 240 Hours
- 4G VoLTE (Bands 3/5/40), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor