LG has finally launched X Screen smartphone in India. It has secondary display and was first unveiled at MWC 2016. It has a special panic button that falls in line with Goverment of India initiative.
The LG X Screen has 4.93-inch 720p main display, coupled with 1.76-Inch (520 x 80 pixels) secondary display. It allows users to access frequent apps or answer calls with interrupting current activities. The phone has 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU.
It has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, MicroSD slot and runs on Android 6.0 OS. The mobile is powered by 2300 mAh battery, supports 4G LTE and houses 13MP primary and 8MP secondary cameras.
LG X Screen Specifications
- Dimensions: 142.6 x 71.8 x 7.1 mm / Weight: 120 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 4.93-Inch IPS in-Cell display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.76-Inch LCD display (secondary), 520 x 80 pixels resolution
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage ROM, Expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card.
- 8MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 2300 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS
The LG X Screen is priced at Rs. 12,990. It comes in White and Black colour options and will be available online exclusively from Snapdeal starting July 20, 2016.