LG X Cam with 5.2-inch 1080p display, dual rear cameras launched in India
LG has launched its latest X Cam (LGK580I) smartphone in India. It has 5.2-inch 1080p display and is powered by 1.14GHz octa-core processor.
It has 2GB RAM, 16GB expandable storage and runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow OS. The phone houses dual sim slots and supports 4G LTE in India.
The LG X Cam specs include 13MP standard lens + 5MP wide angle lens (dual cameras) on the back. It’s unique pop-out feature combines two images taken from both the lens to create picture-in-a-frame effect. It also allows users to add caption or byline after taking a picture. On the front is 8MP selfie snapper as well.
- Dimensions: 147.5 x 73.6 x 6.9 mm / Weight: 118 grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano sim + nano sim / microSD)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with LG UI 5.0
- 5.2-Inch in-cell touch display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, multi-touch supported
- 1.14GHz octa-core processor, Mali-T720 MP3 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage ROM, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera
- 13MP standard camera + 5MP 120-degree wide angle snapper (dual camera setup), LED Flash, Auto Focus, 4x digital zoom, 1080p video recording
- 2520 mAh non-removable battery
- 4G-LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light, hall IC, Digital compass
The LG X Cam is priced at Rs. 19,990 and is available across stores in India in Titan Silver color.
Amit Gujral, Marketing Head – Mobiles, LG India said –
With X Cam, we are giving consumers a Dual camera smartphone at a reasonable price point. We are sure that the Indian consumers will like the very rare in smartphones, ‘wide angle’ feature, something that has been inherited from our premium smartphone LG G5. This ‘wide angle’ photography would be a unique experience in this segment and consumers shall surely embrace this new experience, which otherwise is possible only with nature gifted eyes.