LG Tone Active rugged wearable Bluetooth Headset launched – Features
LG Electronics has introduced the a rugged wearable Bluetooth Headset named the LG TONE Active. It comes in Lime, Blue, Orange and Pink color options. The device is aimed at workout enthusiasts and will go on sale starting this month in Korea and North America. Other markets like Europe, Asia, CIS, Latin America will get the device by Q3 2015. Pricing and Availability will be announced locally at the time of launch.
Our designers saw an opportunity to expand on the LG TONE Series with a headset that will pair perfectly with people’s daily, active routines, Our newest TONE Active isn’t just for exercising, they’re perfect for anyone who’s constantly on the move, whether at home, work or at the gym. TONE Active was designed to be the ultimate wireless solution to withstand any and all activities.Seo Young-jae, vice president in charge of Innovative Personal Devices at LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company
LG TONE Active Features
- Uses Quad-Layer Speaker Technology for robust bass, treble, minimum distortion even on high frequencies.
- Digital MEMS Microphone allows exceptional voice clarity on conversations.
- Uses Bluetooth wireless technology that is compatible with most smartphones today.
- Uses Retractable Earbuds (two size) with effective solution for chord management.
- It is Light weight yet durable and sports around-the-neck design.
- The device is Sweat and Water resistant, handling all the workout conditions.