LG K10 (2017) with 4G VoLTE, 5.3-inch HD display, Android 7.0 OS launched in India
LG has officially launched its latest smartphone in India called K10 (2017). It was unveiled at CES 2017 event last month.
The phone comes with SoS 112 emergency calling feature which can be accessed by pressing power button thrice or from SoS option in menu. The handset runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the box.
The LG K10 (2017) is ‘Made in India’ and was launched by Ravi SHankar Prasad, India’s Telecom and IT minister.
Phone specs include 5.3-Inch 720p display, an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 SoC and 2GB RAM. It has 16GB storage ROM and allows further expansion up to 2TB as well.
It has 5MP selfie snapper with wide angle lens coupled with 13MP main camera on the back. It is powered by 2800 mAh battery which is removable. The cellphone comes with fingerprint sensor and supports 4G VoLTE in India as well.
LG K10 (2017) Specifications
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm / Weight: 142 grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 5.3-Inch In-Cell Touch Display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 277ppi pixel density, supports multi-touch
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor with ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB or 32GB eMMC storage ROM, expandable up to 2TB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with 120-degree wide angle lens
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 2800 mAh removable battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, NFC
The LG K10 (2017) is priced at Rs. 13,990 and comes in Black, Gold and Titanium color options. Company is also offering 45 days of audio / video downloads from Hungama for 45 days and a free smart cover.