LG isai VL featuring 4G-VoLTE, 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display announced
LG has made official the LG isai VL (LGV31) smartphone, which is exclusively made for Japanese operator KDDI. The phone will go on sale in December 2014 and will be available in Black, White and Pink Colors. Exact details on the pricing is not revealed yet.
The LG Isai VL is an upgraded version of LG Isai FL (LGL24) with upgraded specifications. The handset is IPX5 and IPX7 certified which makes it water resistant and dust resistant. The phone sports a 5.5-Inch IPS Screen with Quad HD Resolution of 2560 x 1440 Pixels.
It runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC Processor, Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB of DDR3 RAM. The phone is also upgraded to supports 4G-VoLTE Connectivity, WiMAX 2+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Dual Band, DLNA, NFC, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0 etc.
The LG Isai VL runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS and houses a 3000 mAh battery. It has a 1.3 Mega Pixel Front Camera nad 13 Mega Pixel main snapper on the back with LED Flash and 4K Recording.
LG Isai VL Features overview
- 145 x 76 x 10.5 mm / 154 Grams Weight
- 5.5-Inch IPS Display, 2560 x 1440 Pixels Resolution, IPX5 / IPX7 Rating
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC Processor / Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD Card
- 1.3 Mega Pixels Front / 13.2 Mega Pixels Back Camera with LED Flash, 4K Recording
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS
- 4G-VoLTE, WiMAX2+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, MicroUSB V2.0, Bluetooth V4.0, NFC