The LG Ice Cream Smart Flip phone aka Smart Ice is now official in Korea. It is sucessor of LG Wine Smart flip phone and comes in Pink and Mint colors. The handset will be available in Korea exclusively from LG U+ Operator starting January 30, 2015. International release is not expected for now.
[wpsm_ads1 float=”left”]It has a 3.5-Inch LCD display with 480 x 320 Pixels Resolution. The phone has a T9 Keypad along with a dedicated Kakao Talk messenger and a 1W speaker. The Ice Cream Smart is 4G-LTE enabled smartphone that has a 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor inside and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
There is 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal storage memory which is further expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD Card. It has a VGA camera on the front and a 8 Mega Pixel shooter on the back and is backed by a 1700 mAh removable battery.
In terms of connectivity, the Ice Cream Smart (Smart Ice) supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS Support, DMB, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
LG Ice Cream Smart – Key Specs
- Dimensions: 118.6 x 59.4 x 16.9 mm / Weight: 138 Grams
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 3.5-Inch LCD Capacitive Touch Screen, 480 x 320 Pixels Resolution
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB Built-in Storage, Expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- 0.3 Mega Pixels VGA Front / 8 Mega Pixels Rear Camera
- 1700 mAh Removable Battery
- 2G, 3G, 4G-LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS Support, DMB, MicroUSB V2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack