LG has announced the NUCLUN Octa Core SOC powered smartphone in Korea named the LG G3 Screen (LG-F490L). The phone has White and black color options and is priced at 80,0030 Korean Won which converts to Rs. 46,200 or US$ 750. The handset is exclusive for LG U+ in Korea and witll support LTE-A Cat6 Connectivity.
LG G3 Screen NUCLUN SOC is company’s own chipset that boasts 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex-A15 + 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 Processor, a total of 8 cores bases on BIG LITTLE Architecture, There is no word on the GPU yet. The phone has a 5.9-Inch Full HD Display, 2GB RAM, 2.1 MP Front camera, 13MP rear shooter with OIS+ and LED Flash and 3000 mAh battery.
LG G3 Screen Features
- 5.9-Inch IPS Display, 1920 x 1080 Pixels Resolution
- 1.5GHz Quad Core + 1.2GHz Quad Core – NULUN Octa Core Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage, Expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD Card
- 2.1 Mega Pixels Front Camera
- 13 Mega Pixels Rear Camera, LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus, Optical Image Stabilization +, 2160p /1080p Video Recording
- 3G, 4G-LTE-A Cat6, Bluetooth V4.0, GPS support, MicroUSB V2.0
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS
- 3000 mAh Battery