LG has has announced superior version of its latest G3 flagship dubbed as LG G3 Cat.6. The phone also goes by the name LG G3 Prime and shares resemblance to recently launched Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A. The phone is up for Pre-order in Korea and will go on sale starting July 25, 2014. The handset will come in multiple color options of Metallic Black, Gold Shine and Silk White Color options.
LG G3 Cat.6 Features
The G3 Cat.6 Specs include a 5.5-Inch IPS Display having Quad HD Resolution of 2560 x 1600 Pixels. The display has 538ppi Pixel Density which assures crystal clear image screen quality. This beast of a phone gets is processing power from Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at up to 2.7GHz. To enhance the Gaming and multimedia experience, the device include an upgraded Adreno 420 GPU.
The LG G3 Cat.6 boasts 3GB of DDR3 RAM and 32GB of Internal Storage. It also has a Micro SD card slot for further storage expansion up to 128GB. The handset will run Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat Operating System out of the back and gets energy from 3000 mAh removable battery. In terms of Camera, the phone houses a 2.1 Mega Pixel shooter for Video calling. On the back is a 13 Mega Pixel Snapper with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus, Optical Image Stabilization, HDR, Geo-Tagging and 4K recording.
The LG G3 Cat.6 comes with 2G / 3G / 4G-LTE Support. Further more, it includes a Qualcomm Gobi 9 x 35 LTE Advanced Cat 6 Modem that is capable of delivering LTE-A Broadband speeds of up to 225Mbps on Downloads. Other connectivity features included are Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO), Bluetooth V4.0 with Apt-X, GPS support, Slim Port, NFC etc.
LG G3 Cat.6 Specifications
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 74.6 x 9.1 mm / Weight: 154 Grams
- 5.5-Inch IPS Display, 2560 x 1440 Pixels Quad HD Resolution, 538ppi Pixel Density
- up to 2.7GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 805 Processor
- Adreno 420 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM
- 32GB built-in Storage, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card slot
- Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat Operating System
- 3000 mAh Removable Battery
- 2.1 Mega Pixels Front Camera
- 13 Mega Pixels Back Camera with Dual LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus, Optical Image Stabilization, 4K Video Recording
- 2G / 3G / 4G-LTE, LTE-A (up to 225Mbs)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (MIMO), NFC, Slimport, Bluetooth V4.0 with Apt-x, A-GPS / GLONASS, MicroUSB V2.0