Lenovo has just launched Z2 Plus smartphone in India. It is successor to last year’s Z1.
The phone features in 5-Inch 1080p display and is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor. It has 3GB DDR4 RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal memory.
The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and houses uTouch 2.0 finger print sensor for added security. It has dual SIM slots (4G + 3G) and is powered by 3500 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support.
The Lenovo Z2 Plus specs include 8mP selfie camera with wide angle lens coupled with 13MP main camera on the back with ISOCELL Sensor. Major connectivity options are also supported.
- Dimensions: 141.65 x 68.88 x 8.45 mm / Weight: 149 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual Nano SIM Slots (4G + 3G)
- m-Touch 2.0 Fingerprint sensor on home button, unlocks phone in just 0.1 seconds
- 5-Inch LTPS dislpay, 2.5D curved glass, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 2.15GHz quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- 32GB storage / 64GB Storage ROM (non expandable)
- 8MP front camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 78.9-degree wide viewing angles
- 13MP rear camera, LED Flash, ISOCELL Sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, 5P Lens, PDAF, EIS, CAF dual-mode focus, 4K video
- 3500 mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0 support
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.1, USB Type-C 2.0, GPS
The Lenovo Z2 Plus is priced at Rs 17,999 for 3GB RAM / 32GB storage variant. The 4GB RAM / 64GB storage model is priced slightly higher at Rs. 19,999. The smartphone will go on sale online exclusively at Amazon.in from September 25th, 2016. The phone will be available in White and Black color options. Company will also sell Chrono Case for Rs. 12999 and Stealth Case for Rs. 699. (Seperately)