Lenovo Vibe K5 Note with 4G LTE, 5.5-inch 1080p display, Android 6.0 OS launched in India
Lenovo has launched its latest smartphone in Vibe Series called the Vibe K5 Note. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and comes with Secure Zone. It allows users to install two instances of applications like WhatsApp and secures all the info.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 specs include 5.5-inch 1080p display, octa-core Helio P10 SoC and comes in 3GB / 4GB RAM variants. It has 32GB of internal storage space and is expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card.
It has 8MP front and 13MP rear camera and houses 3500 mAh battery. The smartphone houses dual-sim slots and support 4G LTE in India.
- Dimensions: 152 x 75.7 x 8.49 mm
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor, Dolby ATMOS, Secure Zone
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 450nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 178-degree wide viewing angles
- 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 GPU (550MHz)
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage ROM, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD Card
- 8MP front camera, 77.4-degree wide angle lens
- 13MP rear camera, dual-tone LED flash, F/2.2 Aperture, PDAF
- 3500 mAh battery
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.1, GPS, MicroUSB V2.0
The Lenovo Vibe K5 Note price starts at Rs. 11,990 for 3GB RAM model. The 4GB RAM variant costs Rs. 13,499 in India. It comes Platinum Silver, Graphite Grey and Champagne Gold colors. The smartphone will go on sale in India exclusively from Flipkart from August 3, 2016 midnight. There are special launch offers that include –
- VR bundle (TheaterMax controller + ANTVR headset) for Rs. 999
- Gaming bundle (Amkette Evo Gamepad Pro 2 + ANTVR headset) for Rs. 1999)
- Flat 25% off on purchase over Rs. 1399 on Myntra
- PVR vouchers for 200 customers