Lenovo has finally launched a new PHAB Series smartphone in India called PHAB 2 Plus. The phone was unveiled back in June at Lenovo Tech World 2016.
The PHAB 2 Plus specs include 6.4-Inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full HD resolution. It has octa-core MediaTek MT8383 SoC and comes with 3GB RAM.
Inside is 32GB built-in storage ROM further expandable upto 128GB using MicroSD card. It has 8MP selfie camera with LED flash that takes quality photos in low light conditions. On the back side is 13MP dual camera setup with Futjitsu Milebeaut ISPs. It supports Laser AF and PDAF as well.
The Hardware is powered by 4050 mAh battery that gives about 23 hours of talk time. The smartphone also supports Dolby Atomos / Dolby Audio capture 5.1 . It has hybrid dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE.
- Dimensions: 173.89 x 88.3 x 5.5 – 9.6 mm / Weight: 218 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with Vibe UI
- Fingerprint sensor (at the back)
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (micro + nano / microSD)
- 6.4-Inch IPS display, 2.5D curved glass, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage, Expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 75-degree wide-angle lens, LED flash
- 13MP dual rear cameras, F/2.0 Aperture, Futjitsu Milbeaut ISPs, 1.34μm pixel size, Laser AF, PDAF, dual-tone LED flash
- 4050 mAh Li-Ion built-in battery, Talk time up to 23 hours, standby up to 17 days
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Audio Capture 5.1, Triple array mics with active noise cancellation
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth V4.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus is priced at Rs. 14,999 and comes in Champagne Gold and Gunmetal Grey color options. It has JBL earphones as in-the-box accessory. The smartphone is available online at Amazon.in.