Lenovo has made listed the Miix 3-1030 Tablet on Official Lenovo Store. The tablet is priced at Rs. 21,999 (Black Color Variant) and will start shipping from February 21, 2015. It is successor to Miix 2 Tablet.
The Lenovo Miix 3-1030 Specs include a 10.1-Inch IPS display with wide viewing angles and 1920 x 1200 Pixels Resolution. It runs on Windows 8.1 OS with Bing and gets the processing power from Quad Core Intel Atom Z3700 Processor clocked up to 1.86 GHz. The chipset is backed with 2GB RAM and has 32GB of Internal Storage which is further expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD Card.
The Lenovo Miix 3-1030 comes with a Detachable keyboard which converts the Tablet into laptop or can also be used a stand. There is a 6800 mAh Battery inside that keeps the device powered up. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Dual Band, Bluetooth V4.0, Micro HDMI-Out, USB 2.0 x 2 Ports on Keyboard etc.
Lenovo Miix 3-1030 – Key Specs
- 256.8 x 172 x 9.3 mm / 549 Grams Weight (without Keyboard)
- Windows 8.1 OS with Bing
- 10.1-Inch IPS Capacitive Display, 1920 x 1200 Pixels Resolution, 180 Degree Wide viewing angles, 10 Point Multi-touch support
- Up to 1.8GHz Quad Core Intel Atom Z3700 Processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage, Expandable up to 64GB using MicroSD Card
- 2MP Front Camera, 720p
- 6800 mAh Battery
- Keyboard Dock Bundled
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Dual Band (2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- Bluetooth V4.0, MicroHDMI-Out, 2 x USB 2.0 (in Keyboard)