Lenovo K6 Power with 5-inch 1080p display, 4000mAh battery launched in India
Lenovo at a press event held in New Delhi has announced K6 Power (K33A42) smartphone in India. It was first unveiled at IFA 2016, Berlin.
The handset runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Pure UI. It has 5-Inch 1080p display and is powered by Snapdragon 430 processor.
The K6 Power specs include 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, further expandable using MicroSD card. It has 8MP front camera for selfies and 13MP main snapper on the back with LED flash.
The smartphone is powered by 4000mAh battery. It also houses Dolby Atmos audio chip for enhanced audio. Most of the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS etc are supported as well.
Lenovo K6 Power Specifications
- Dimensions: 141.9 x 70.3 x 9.3 mm / Weight: 145 Grams
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano + nano / microSD), Dual Standby
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with Pure UI
- Fingerprint Sensor on the back
- Dolby Atmos Audio
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 69.1% screen to body ratio, 441ppi pixel density, 178-degree viewing angles, supports 5-point multi-touch
- 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 processor, Adreno 505 GPU (450MHz)
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in storage, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 8MP front camera, wide angle lens
- 13MP rear camera, LED flash, PDAF, Touch Focus, HDR, Panorama, 1080p video recording
- 4000 mAh Li-Po battery
- 4G LTE (Bands 1/3/5/7/8/20), Wi-FI 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Gravity Sensor, Proximity, Light, Gyro
The Lenovo K6 Power is priced at Rs. 9,999 ($145) and will be available online exclusively at Flipkart from December 6th, 12PM.