Lenovo has silently introduced its A6600 smartphone in offline markets of India. It has Dual SIM slots (4G + 4G) and supports VoLTE as well.
The phone packs in 5-Inch 720p display and is powered by 1GHz MediaTek MT6735P SoC inside. It has 1GB RAM, 16GB storage that is expandable using MicroSD card.
This Android phone offers OS at its purest form at Stock UI. It has 2MP front and 8MP rear camera on the back with LED flash. It has 2300 mAh battery that fuels hardware.
Lenovo A6600 Specifications
- Stock Android OS
- Dual SIM slots (4G + 4G)
- 5-Inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 170-degree wide viewing angles, multi-touch supported
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB storage ROM, Expandable using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Auto Focus
- 2300 mAh battery
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
The Lenovo A6600 is priced at Rs. 6999 (US$ 105) and is already available via offline channels and retailers. Currently white colored variant is offered.