LeEco has launched Le 2 64GB storage variant (Le2 X526) in India. Apart from the storage, most of the specifications remains the same.
It has uni-body metal design. It is 7.5 mm thick and weighs 153 grams. The smartphone houses Dual Nano SIM slots and supports 4G LTE with VoLTE.
The LeEco Le 2 Specs include 5.5-Inch 1080p in-cell IPS display and is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 chipset. It has 3GB LPDDR3 RAM and comes in 32GB / 64GB storage options.
The handse runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EUI 5.8 and is powered by 3000mAh battery. It has support for CDLA loss-less audio, Dolby Atmos and house fingerprint and IR sensor as well.
The handset is also equipped with 8MP selfie camera on the front and 16MP main snapper on the back with LED Flash.
LeEco Le 2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 151.1 x 74.2 x 7.5 mm / Weight: 153 Grams
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with EUI 5.8
- Fingerprint Sensor, IR Sensor
- Dolby Atmos, CDLA Loss-less audio
- 5.5-Inch IPS in-cell display, 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 80% NTSC Color gamut, 500nits brightness, 403ppi pixel density, Gorilla Glass 3, multi-touch support
- 1.8GHz A72 x 4 + 1.2GHz A53 x 4) Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB eMMC 5.1 internal storage (non expandable)
- 8MP front camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, 76.5-degree wide-angle lens
- 16MP rear camera, F/2.0 Aperture, 1/3.1-inch sensor size, PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, 4K video recording
- 3000mAh Lithium Ion-Polymer battery with fast charging capabilities
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Dual Band (2.4/5GHz), BLuetooth V4.2, USB Type-C, GPS
The LeEco Le 2 64GB storage variant is priced at Rs. 13,999 and is available online exclusively at Snapdeal. It comes in in Rose Gold color option.