Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is latest Smartphone to leak out. This un-announced devices is said to feature an Hexa Core Processor made up of 1.3GHz Quad Core + 1.7GHz Dual Core Chipset. The leak suggests that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo will be the Lite version of Galaxy Note 3. The device might make show up at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014.
Also Read: Micromax Bolt A66 Full Specifications, Price
GSMArena has got hands on the leaked documents giving out the Key specification details of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. The Leaked papers suggest that the device should stand somewhere between the Galaxy Note 2 and Note 3 phones. With leaks on multiple devices with ‘Neo’ naming scheme gives out an idea that Samsung might be working on more devices, probably the Lite versions of hit phones.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Key Features (What to Expect)
- 5.55-Inch HD super AMOLED Capacitive Touch Screen, 1280 x 720 Pixel Resolution
- 1.7GHz Dual + 1.3GHz Quad Core (Hexa Core)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB in-Built Storage, Expandable up to 64GB via MicroSD Card Slot
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 1.9 Mega Pixels Front Camera / 8 Mega Pixels Rear Camera
- 2100 mAh Battery
- Compass, Barometer, Geo Magnetic Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass, Accelerometer, Gyro, RGB Light, Temperature, Humidity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V3.0, NFC, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Multi window, HSPA+ 42 Mbps
- Airview, Air Gestures, Air Command, Smart pause/ scroll, Adapt display / sound