Kult has launched its latest budget smartphone in India called Kult Beyond. It has dedicated Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE in the country.
The smartphone is equipped with 5.2-inch 720p display and is powered by 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek processor. It has 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and allows further expansion.
The Kult Beyond specs include 13MP front and 13MP auto focus camera at the back, both with dedicated LED flashes. It has 3000 mAh battery inside.
Kult Beyond Specifications
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Fingerprint sensor (rear side)
- 5.2-Inch on-cell IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- 1.25 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB Internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 13MP front camera, fixed focus, Beauty mode, dual-LED flash
- 13MP rear camera, Auto Focus with Fast Auto Focus technology, dual-tone LED flash
- 3000 mAh battery, Talk time up to 6 Hours (LTE) / 15 Hours (3G) / 30 Hours (2G), Standby time up to 250 hours LTE (single sim), Up to 30 hours of music, up to 7 hours of video playback
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Kult Beyond is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will be available online exclusively at Amazon.in. It comes in Black color.
Hardip Singh, Executive Director, Optiemus Infracom said:
Today’s hyper-connected millennial demands high performance smartphone with great camera quality. We kept that in mind while building Kult Beyond. This beautifully designed smartphone comes loaded with class-leading features and functionalities at a very attractive price, which is an added advantage.
At Kult, our endeavor is to offer made-in-India and best in class smartphones at very compelling price points. We are confident that Kult Brand will connect with today’s youth and meet their demands and requirements at large. We expect to see huge demand for Kult Beyond and are bullish on its success.