Karbonn has launched its latest smartphone in India called Aura Note 2. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the box.
The phone sports a 5.5-Inch 720p display and is powered by a quad-core processor. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and allows further expansion as well.
The Karbonn Aura Note 2 specs include 5MP front and 13MP rear shooter with LED flash. It is powered by 2900 mAh battery. It comes pre-installed with Fashion app.
- Dimensions: 115 x 78 x 8 mm / Weight: 164 grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- 5-inch capacity touch screen display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- 1.25GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 13MP rear camera, LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 2900 mAH Li-Polymer Battery, Up to 8 hours of talk time, up to 192 hours of standby, up to 3 hours charging time
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Karbonn Aura Note 2 is priced at Rs. 6,490 and comes in Champagne, Black Champagne and Coffee Champagne color options.
At Karbonn, we constantly work towards bringing in not just evolved technology but a range of unique services to enhance our consumers’ experience at competitive pricing. Looking at the growing population of fashion savvy youth and growing trends in online shopping, Aura Note 2 – powered with upgraded features and technology had to be our next step. With this new offering, we aim to enrich the experience of our users making fashion as effortless as it can be. A balance of simplified technology and innovation, Aura Note 2 will surely be a sought after smartphone in its category.