Chine smartphone maker iVOOMi has entered India market with a budget mobile phone called iV505. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE.
The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It has 5-inch display with qHD resolution and is powered by quad-core processor.
The iVOOMi IV505 specs include 1GB RAM and 8GB storage ROM, further expandable using MicroSD card. It has 5MP camera on the front and 5MP camera on the back with dual-LED flash.
iVOOMi IV505 Specifications
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 72.9 x 9.8 mm
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual Micro SIM slots
- 5-Inch IPS LCD display, 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera
- 5MP rear camera with dual-LED flash
- 3000mAH Li-Ion battery
- 4G VoLTE, WI-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotstpot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS< FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack etc
The iVOOMi iV505 is priced at just Rs. 3999 and comes in Gold and Black color options. It will be available exclusively at ShopClues.
Company also plans to launch 4 new smartphones in the country, ranging from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 10000. iVOOMi also intends to establish its R&D and Manufacturing unit in India by 2019.
Bradley Yan, Global Business Head, iVoomi said:
iVOOMi has established high-trust and credibility of consumers and clients globally through its path breaking innovation, customisation and high-quality services. We are committed to establishing iVOOMi in the Indian market with our innovative products loaded with highly valued SmartMe OS (Customized OS) & features at an affordable price. We are committed to continuously deliver better user experience at disruptive prices to the aspirational Indian consumers.