Intex has launched its latest budget 4G phone in India called ELYT e7. It comes with fingerprint sensor on the back.
The mobile houses Hybrid Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE in India. It has 5.2-inch 720p display and is powered by quad-core MediaTek Processor.
The Intex ELYT e7 specs include 3GB RAM, 32GB expandable storage and 4020 mAh battery. It has 5MP selfie camera and 13MP rear snapper with LED Flash.
- Dimensions: 147.9 x 73.2 x 8.7 mm / Weight: 156 grams
- Fingerprint Sensor (on back side)
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM slots (nano + nano / microSD)
- 5.2-Inch IPS display, 2.5D Curved Glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 282ppi pixel density, 74% screen-to-body ratio, 5-point multi-touch
- 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V processor with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 32GB internal storage (about 23GB user available), expandable upt o 128GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, 1.12micron pixels, Hynix sensor, F/2.2 Aperture
- 13MP rear camera, 1.12micron pixels, Samsung sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 4020 mAh Li-Po battery, Up to 15-16 hours talk time, up to 400 hours standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, FM Radio, GPS, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Proximity, Light, G-Sensors
The Intex ELYT e7 is priced at Rs. 7999 and come in Gold color. It is available online exclusively at Amazon.in.
Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies said –
With ELYT e7, Intex has unveiled its latest tech marvel for year 2017, a symbol of style, strength, technology and performance for the ubiquitous users and the market. We constantly work towards providing all in one featured aspired by consumer packed in one device at pocket-friendly prices. We always strive to make our products a customer delight. We have further enriched our diverse product portfolio to stay ahead in time and made our offerings the best of all for our discerning consumers.