Intex has launched a new smartphone under its ‘Elyt Series’ called Intex ELYT-e1. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE in India.
It has 5-Inch HD display and is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 SoC. It has 2GB RAM 16GB ROM and allows further expansion.
The Intex ELYT-e1 specs include 8MP fixed focus snapper on the front for selfies and 8MP auto focus camera on the back with LED Flash. It has 2200 mAh battery inside.
The handset is 8.7mm thick, weighs about 145 grams. It has brush finsihing and houses fingerprint sensor on the back side. Most of the connectivity options are also supported.
- Dimensions: 142.4 x 71.5 x 8.7 mm / Weight: 145 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint sensor (at back)
- Dual SIM slots (4G + 4G) (Micro + Micro)
- 5-Inch IPS on-cell Display, 1280 x 720 Pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, 73% screen-to-body ratio, 5-fingers multi-touch
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 processor with Adreno 306 GPU (400MHz)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB built-in storage space, expandable up to 128GB using MicroSD Card
- 8MP front camera, fixed focus, 3P lens, LED Flash
- 8MP rear camera, Auto Focus, 5P + IP lens, OV8856 Sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording @ 30 Fps
- 2200 mAh Li-Po battery, up to 5.5 hours talk time and up to 220 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Gravity Sensor, Proximity, Light Sensor