Intex Cloud String V2 launched in India for Rs. 6499
Intex recently launched its Aqua Power HD 4G smartphone and now, company has introduced its latest Intex Cloud String V2 mobile phone in India. It is successor to cloud string HD.
The phone packs in 5-Inch 720p display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor and Mali-400 GPU. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage and is further expandable using MicroSD card. I has IML finished back cover.
The Cloud String V2 features a fingerprint sensor at the back for added security. It also has an 8MP main camera on the rear with LED flash, auto focus and records 1080p videos. Selfie camera is also present.
The phone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS and includes a 2200 mAh battery inside. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 3G HSPA+ and 4G LTE networks.
Intex Cloud String V2 Specifications
- Dimensions: 144.5 x 72.5 x 8.7 mm / Weight: 150 grams
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Dual SIM slots (micro + mini)
- Fingerprint ID (one touch selfie / app control)
- 5-Inch On-Cell IPS display, 2.5D curved glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 65.3% screen-to-body ratio, 294ppi pixel density, 5-point multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreatrum SC9832A processor, Mali-400 GPU (512MHz)
- 16Gb internal storage (11.54GB user available), Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card.
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera, dual LED flash, S5K3H5 Sensor, F/2.2 Aperture, 1.4micron pixel size, 4:3 aspect ratio, Slow motion video, Panorama and HDR
- 2200 mAh Li-Ion, Up to 7 hours talk time and about 190 hours of standby
- 4G LTE (Bands 3/5/40) with VoLTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, W-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Class D loud speakers
- Video Formats: 3gp, Mp4
- Audio Formats: aac, amr, mid, mp3, wav
- Gravity, Proximity and Light sensors