Intex expands its Cloud Series of phones with its latest mobile called Cloud Scan FP. It has dual SIM slots and supports 3G HSPA+. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
The phone packs in 5-Inch FWVGA display and is powered by quad-core Spreadtrum processor. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
The Intex Cloud Scan FP specs include 5MP front and 5MP rear camera with LED flash. The handset is 9.65mm thich and houses fingerprint sensor on the back. It has 2450 mAH battery that powers the hardware.
- Dimensions: 146.4 x 73 x 9.65 mm / Weight: 153.8 grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Fingerprint sensor on the back
- Android 60 Marshmallow OS
- 5-Inch LCD display, 854 x 480 pixels resolution, 70% screen-to-body ratio, 196ppi pixel density, supports 2-point multi-touch
- 1.2GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7731 processor, Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3RAM
- 8GB Internal storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, 3P Lens, F/2.2 Aperture, GC5005C sensor, fixed focus
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 3P Lens, F/2.8 Aperture, OV5648 Sensor, Auto Focus
- 2450 mAh Li-Ion battery, talk time up to 5 hours, standby up to 110 hours
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V2.1 EDR, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Intex Cloud Scan FP is priced at Rs. 3999 and is available exclusively at Snapdeal. It comes in Dark blue and Champagne color options.