Intex has launched a new budget 4G phone in India called Cloud S9. It supports 4G VoLTE via its Dual Micro SIM slots and houses fingerprint sensor on the back.
The phone is 8.7 mm thick and weighs about 161.5 grams. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS and is powered by 3650 mAh Li-Po non removable battery.
The Intex Cloud S9 Specs include 5.5-Inch HD display with dragontrail scratch resistant glass protection. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor coupled with 2GB DDR3 RAM..
The smartphone houses 5MP selfie camera on the front which takes decent pictures even in low light conditions. On the back side is an 8MP camera unit with LED Flash, Auto Focus capabilities. All major connectivity options are supported as well.
- Dimensions: 153.55 x 76.7 x 8.7 mm / Weight: 161.5 grams
- Dual SIM slots (Micro + Micro)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 2.5D glass, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, Dragontrail glass, 70.76% screen-to-body ratio, 267ppi pixel density, 5 finger multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core (A53) MediaTek MT6737 processor, Mali-T720 MP GPU (650MHz)
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage ROM (about 10.75GB user available), Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera
- 8MP rear camera, LED flash, Auto Focus, 1/4-Inch 4P lens, 1.12micron pixel size, GC5005 Sensor, 720p video
- 3650 mAh Li-Po battery, Talk time up to 16 hours, Standby up to 200 hours
- 3G HSPA+, 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS/A-GPS, MicroUSB V2.0, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc.
- G Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity
The Intex Cloud S9 has best buy price of Rs. 6499 and comes in Grey and Blue color options. You can already buy smartphones from Amazon.in.