Intex expands its 4G Budget phone offering with its new Cloud Q11 4G smartphone. It has Dual SIM slots and support 4G LTE with VoLTE (voice over LTE).
It is 10.3mm thick, weighs 175.4 grams and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS. It has 5.5-Inch HD display and is powered by quad-core MediaTek Processor.
It has 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM and allows further expansion as well. It is powered by 2800 mAh battery.
The Intex Cloud Q11 4G Specs include 5MP front camera with selfie flash and 8MP Auto Focus snapper on the back. Most of connectivity options are also supported.
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.5 x 10.3 mm / Weight: 175.4 Grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with value added services
- Dual Micro SIM slots
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 269ppi pixel density, 16.7M color depth, supports multi-touch
- 1.2GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6737V/W processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 720p video recording
- 2800 mAh battery, up to 10 hours talk time and up to 500 hours of standby
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB v2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Intex Cloud Q11 is priced at Rs. 6190 and is available online exclusively at Amazon.in. It comes in Champagne Gold color options.