Intex has launched its latest budget smartphone under ‘Aqua Series’ called Aqua S2. It has fingerprint sensor embedded on the back side.
The smartphone is 9.65mm thick and weighs 153.8 grams. It has 5-Inch FWVGA display and is powered by quad-core Spreadtrum processor.
The Intex Aqua S2 specs include 5MP front and 5MP rear cameras. It has 2450 mAh battery inside and supports major connectivity options.
- Dimensions: 146.4 x 73 x 9.65 mm / Weight: 153.8 grams
- Dual SIM Slots (micro + nano)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Fingerprint sensor at the back
- 5-Inch TN display, 854 x 480 pixels resolution, 64.46% screen-to-body ratio, 196ppi pixel density, 2 finger touch, 16.7m color depth
- 1.2GHz quad core Cortex-A7 Spreadtrum SC7731C processor, Mali-400MP GPU
- 1GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 8Gb internal storage ROM, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD Card
- 5MP front camera, 3P lens, F/2.2 Aperture, GC5005C sensor
- 5MP rear camera, LED Flash, 5P lens, F/2.8 Aperture, OV5648 sensor, Auto Focus
- 2450 mAh Li-Ion, Talk time up to 5 hours, standby up to 110 hours
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, BLuetooth V2.1 EDR, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, MicroUSB V2.0, 3.5mm Audio jack
- G-Sensor, Smart Gestures
The Intex Aqua S2 is priced at just Rs. 4,990. It comes in White, Grey and Champagne color options.