Intex has launched its latest 4G budget phone in India called Aqua Raze II. It runs on Android 6.0 OS, houses dual SIM slots and supports 4G LTE.
The phone sports a 4.5-Inch display with FWVGA resolution and is powered by quad-core Spreadtrum processor clocked at 1.5GHz. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB storage ROM and is further expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
The Intex Aqua Raze II specs include 2MP front camera and 5MP rear snapper with LED flash. It has 1750 mah Li-Ion battery that gives up to 250 hours of standby. Most of connectivity options are also supported.
- Dimensions: 137 x 68 x 9.5 mm / Weight: 128.4 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual micro SIM Slots
- 4.5-Inch TN Display, 854 x 480 pixels resolution, 70% screen-to-body ratio, 218ppi pixel density, 2 finger multi-touch support
- 1.5GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor, Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB internal storage ROM (about 3.16GB user available), expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 2MP front camera, GC2365 sensor
- 5MP rear camera, F/1.5 aperture, ST55A sensor, Single LED Flash
- 1750 mAh Li-Ion battery, up to 5-6 hours talk time, up to 220-250 hours standby
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Proximity, Gravity Sensor
The Intex Aqua Raze II comes in White, Dark Blue and Champagne color options. It is priced at Rs. 4990.