Intex has launched a new entry level smartphone in India called Aqua Power M. It has Dual SIM slots and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
The Aqua Power M specs include 5-Inch 720p display and is powered by quad-core MediaTek processor. It has 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage and allows further expansion as well.
It has 5MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash. On the front is 2MP selfie snapper and comes with dedicated dual-tone LED flash as well.
The phone is 8.9mm thick and is powered by 4350 mAh battery. It supports 3G HSPA+ network along with all major connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc.
Intex Aqua Power M Specifications
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 71.5 x 8.9 mm / Weight: 160 Grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual Micro SIM slots
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 294ppi pixel density, 67.17% screen-to-body ratio, 5-point multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB internal storage (about 4.4GB user available), Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card.
- 2MP front camera, 2P Lens, F/2.8 Aperture, GC2355 Sensor, dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP rear camera, 4P Lens, F/2.4 Aperture, OV5648 Sensor, Auto Focus, 720p video recording, dual-tone LED Flash
- 4350 mAh Li-Po battery, Up to 23 – 25 hours talk time, up to 600 – 620 hours standby
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
- Proximity, Light, G-Sensor
The Intex Aqua Power M is priced at Rs. 4800 and comes in Champagne Gold color options.