The phone is successor to Aqua power HD that launched last year. It has Dual SIM slots, supports 4G LTE and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. It has 5-Inch IPS display with 720p resolution. The phone’s back cover has textured painting and gives premium feel.
It is powered by quad-core MediaTek MT6592M SoC and comes with 2GB RAM. It packes in a 3900 mAh battery that delivers 390 hours of standby. On the back is an 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash coupled with 5MP selfie snapper on the front.
Intex Aqua Power HD 4G Specifications
- Dimensions: 144 x 72.8 x 9.6 mm / Weight: 155 grams
- Dual SIM slots
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- 5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 65.7% screen-to-body ratio, 294ppi pixel density, 5-point multi-touch.
- 1.4GHz quad-core MT6592M processor with MT6290 LTE modem, Mali-400 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage (11GB user available), Expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera, OV5670 Sensor
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash, OV8858 sensor, Auto Focus, 1.12um pixel size, 720p video @ 24 fps
- 3900 mAh Li-Po, up to 7 hours talk time and 390 hours of standby
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS/A-GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack etc
- 3-axis G sensor, Proximity and Light sensors
- SAR: 1.393 w/kg
The Intex Aqua Power HD 4G is priced at Rs. 8363 and comes in Grey, Blue and Champagne color options.