Intex has launched yet another 4G VoLTE phone in India called Aqua Amaze+. It has 4.7-Inch HD display and is powered by Quad-Core processor.
The handset runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS and houses Dual SIM slots. It is backed by 1GB RAM, 8GB internal ROM and houses microSD card for further expansion.
The Intex Aqua Amaze+ Specs include 5MP selfie camera with LED Flash and 5MP auto focus snapper on the back with LED Flash. It has 2000mAh battery
The Aqua Amaze Plus also feature in LEFTY, that provides a mix of mult-category content on the left screen. It also includes GamePlay app and VdioPlay video aggregator application.
Intex Aqua Amaze+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 139.6 x 68.8 x 9.4 mm / Weight: 128 grams
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 4.7-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, supports multi-touch
- 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC9832A processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage space, expandable up to 32GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, 720p video recording
- 2000mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB v2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
The Intex Aqua Amaze+ is priced at Rs. 6,290 and comes in Black, Grey and Blue color options.
Nidhi Markanday, Director & Business Head, Intex Technologies said:
At Intex, we are constantly upgrading our products and services. By launching Aqua Amaze+ we are creating a reflection of our users’ desires to meeting their needs. In this handset, we have offered a HD display quality, which will give users a high-resolution experience, making the viewing angles absolutely heavenly. We are happy to launch this 4G-enabled smartphone for our users and are confident of expanding our reach.