Intex has launched a new smartphone in India called Aqua 5.5 VR+. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat OS out of the box.
The handset is 10.3 mm thick, weighs 176 grams and is powered by 2800 mAh battery. It has Dual SIM slots and supports 4G VoLTE in India.
The Intex Aqua 5.5 VR+ Specs include 5.5-Inch 720p display and a quad-core MediaTek SoC. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and allows further expansion as well.
This budget phone is equipped with 5MP front camera and 8MP rear shooter. Most of the connectivity options are supported as well.
Intex Aqua 5.5 VR+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 153 x 77.5 x 10.3 mm / Weight: 176 Grams
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dual SIM slots
- 5.5-Inch IPS display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 269ppi pixel density, supports 2-finger multi-touch
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737V/W processor (64-bit) with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB on-board storage space, allows further expansion up to 64GB using MicroSD card
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Auto Focus
- 2800 mAh battery capacity
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio jack
The Intex Aqua 5.5 VR Plus is priced at Rs. 5,799 and comes in Champagne and Black color. You can buy it online exclusively at Flipkart.
Ishita Bansal, Product Head (Mobiles), Intex Technologies, said:
With Aqua 5.5 VR+, we have added a valuable product to our portfolio and are working towards creating an industry benchmark in terms of affordable phones with high end features. The product promises to deliver high quality experience and satisfy all users. We are also excited about our partnership with Flipkart for this product and are confident about expanding our online reach with the association.